Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Everyone has to start somewhere...

OK... I'm beginning on a Wednesday, just so I can whine...."I DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM DOING"...of course, that's not abnormal for me.

My friend LIPS has been after me to do this and I usually cave eventually. (I don't even know how to set up who I am or where I am or anything. I guess that said, I can only get better, right?

I could use some imput, here....oh, I could do somemore whining: Went and saw The Pink Panther, ugh! what a groaner, don't even waste your money. I'm thursty, my drink is gone, dang...I didn't get to sew on my quilt today, either. I had to do laundry. Oh, I wish the wind would stop. It has sounded like a freight train going thru my house for the past three weeks, and you think I'm gonna clean, not this chick, there is just too much dirt flying around. I mean DIRT, good ol' Wyoming dirt!

Well, this all sounds pretty stupid to me, but I guess this is what you are supposed to do. I'm getting tired now, so I will close until someone will help me set up......H*E*L*P!!!!!

Boy, I'm confused!!!!

1 comments:

~ A P R I L ~ said...

The blog looks great! Congratulations, you've now entered the 21st century! Welcome, welcome!