Thursday, October 16, 2008

CONFUSING STUFF




The Ol' Coyote is up to it again...He has this very good friend who needed a new air compressor. Coyote wants a different kind of air compressor, so he tells John that he would sell him his and then they would both be happy because John would have a (practically) new one and coyote could go get the one he wants. S*N*A*G...the Coyote is known for "buying high; give away"...
so goes the story. Now the coyote needs over twice as much money as he got for his perfectly good air compressor, to replace it with the one he wants. welcome to my world!
Another fly in the ointment. Last night coyote was coming home from a meeting and the lights on his "car" went black. The Tach stopped working and he barely made it home. He had to have a friend follow him just to make sure. Well, the alternator died....so...before he can get his air compressor, he must get - and install- a new alternator...Luckily, in his journeys today, he was able to find and buy the alternator, so, tomorrow will probably be a "fixit" day.
Changing the subject...There was a large article in our newspaper about this gal who is getting married and moving to Canada. She is a rescuer of cats. She needs to find homes for 43 cats. the coyote knows how badly I want a new kitty, so he had me call and find out about them. We may be getting two instead of one. She has two siamese that are really bonded...if I were to take only one, I would be dealing with depression (as if I don't have enough of that on my own) and possibly other difficulties. So, we will have to see what happens. We will either go tonight to see them or tomorrow. I'm really apprehensive because I get so emotional over this kind of stuff, so we will have to see what happens. Well, we went last night and OMG, I have never seen so many cats all at one time in one place. I was overwhelmed. Anyway, I would have loved to take the one siamese, but I couldn't have taken them both because "Katie" had longer hair and shed sooooooooo badly that my asthma was terrible, just holding her. My eyes became swollen and itchy, it was awful. So, needless to say, we walked away with no one, I just couldn't split them up, they were so close. Another time, It will happen someday, I will get a new kitty...
And, now, I have saved the best for last. I have the most fun and beautiful grandchildren!!! I keep begging for pictures so I can brag about them, but the pictures are hard to come by. So, this is what I've got for now. Our oldest grandaughter, Alyssia got to go to her first Homecoming this year. Aren't they cute, Daniel is her date. Then we have Em, ABbs and Kate. They went to a "trunk or treat" party for church and I have a picture of them there (also, I sneeked in one of our daughter; I know she is gonna kill me, but, she has to get a hold of me first.) and a picture from the Arizona fair. They are changing too. Emily is really becoming a beautiful young lady. She still has her braces, only to enhance her beauty...and...now she has contacts, so no more glasses. You can actually see her pretty face. Abbs and Kate..we refer to as the "little girls" but they aren't being so little anymore. They are really growing and showing their own personalities. We have an adopted grandchild (adopted by love, not by law) who lives in Oklahoma, we don't get to see her anymore than we get to see the others. Actually, we get to see her more than our oldest. Anyway, Kaitlyn (whose picture is with the grandchildren) is also becoming a beautiful young woman. She has also been able to loose the glasses and is now wearing contacts. She was going to a wedding, so she got to get her hair done...I love the curls, it's really pretty. Somehow, I don't see the curls on the back of an ATV...lol

1 comments:

~ A P R I L ~ said...

Alyssia is toooooo beautiful. That girl needs to be sent to a nunnery or something!