Thursday, December 30, 2010

TRYING TO CATCH UP!

This format doesn't look right but I'm going anyway...don't have much time but just want to jot down that I am so happy people send Holiday letters...I don't know what my problem is, but I just can't get it together...at least in 2010...I'm hoping my brain will come back for 2011. Wow, that was weird, now the normal format came back...sheesh, sorry for no color...0k, where was I...oh yeah, my brain...I am totally sure now, that I named my blog correctly!!
Anyway...a big THANKS! to all the people who sent those notes of how they are doing and what they did all year...That's another problem.. I can't remember what I did yesterday, let alone 6 months ago....ok, I know I'm supposed to be keeping a journal, but I lead such a boring life-I feel like no one cares...but then...someone jumps on me and says that that's not true. Oh well...I'm not making any promises or resolutions...but...I'm really going to try to do and be better in 2011....Oh, my, I can smell the homemade turkey soup cooking, it smells soooo good...and it is -18 (wind chill factor) degrees outside and a great warm fire in the stove...it's great!!! Life is good!
Russ is working, Kelli is working and Alyssia is working and going to school...and with that I am a happy camper....
I guess I'd better sign off for now, our friends are coming over to make noodles to add to the soup and I hope we have a fun evening...we usually do with Crystal and Jimmy...in fact on the 5th of Jan we leave for Las Vegas...maaan...Jimmy has a computer shop and we are going to the show in Vegas... I'm excited because Crystal and Amanda (another friend) and I will be shopping and goofing off while they are at the show and then in the evening we will all go to a show or wander around...it's gonna be a fun time!!! Ok, gotta go, they just dro9ve up...l have a great weekend and if I don't get back to you...have a GREAT NEW YEAR!!!

0 comments: