Wednesday, August 30, 2006

EXCITEMENT IS IN THE AIR

Well, let me tell you...I don't quite know what is going on with the Coyote, here, but he is sure doing a lot of things to make me happy. What a great day this was. Wednesday is mowing day (we have about 1 1/2 acres) and he has his John Deer, so he doesn't mind too much. While he was working, my friend Ethel and I went out to lunch at the one and only Chinese Restaurant in Cody, thank heaven it is pretty good. We had a nice lunch, and then we finished just in time to go to our girlie shop to have our nails done. (being retired is so much fun) Anyway, I just had my toesies done, because my fingers are too many lengths at the present time. Ethel got a manicure. We have so much fun because our salon is really a house that has been turned into a "studio". It's very fun and so relaxing. Patti-nails is a hoot, she is a flight attendant when she has to keep her status current, otherwise she is a Cody-ite and loves it. We just have a hoot while we are there.

I talked to my two boys today and they are doing well. They live in Florida and we will be flying out to see them in November, I'm looking forward to seeing them. Dumbo has had surgery and Woody just found a neat place to move. It's a brick home right on the lake, with a dock and everything. I think they are both happy and working towards being happier. Dumbo is a realator and Woody works at Disney World....but Woody likes the real estate work and he is working for the Disney Vacation Club. They are both cuties and different as night and day. But I love them so much!!!

And, now, for my final paragraph, I have to brag on the coyote....he has been doing so much around the house, it's unbelievable. I had surgery, the 3rd of August, a fusion of two discs in my neck and since then, I'm not to lift, push, pull or carry anything. I've not driven, or been able to work on my sewing, quilting or anything....can we say frustration!!! Anyway, the Coyote has really made the lawns beautiful, planted more trees, he let me buy more plants, so he had to plant more, two mugo pines and one star jasmine. But the surprise of all surprises is my windmill. We bought it in a box about 2/3 years ago. He just wouldn't put it together for me....well, I got home today, and OMG...I looked out the back doors and there is was, completely put together and planted right in the exact place I wanted it, by the star jasmine....WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'm excited.

Then, talking excitement.....Lips, Bob and the midget are on their way. They had been on the road about an hour when I called, OMG.....I can't believe September is finally here. My friends are finally comeing to play....yiiiiiipppppppeeee!

So, I guess that's about it, for now, can't hardly wait for the group to get here, we are gonna have sooooooooooooo much fun....

0 comments: