Thursday, August 31, 2006

A DAY OF WAITING

Hi, here we are again...waiting! I spend most of my life waiting...the Coyote went shooting, so I'm home with plenty to do, but, because of the surgery, I can't do any of it. I suppose I could dust, but why? Think about it, I live in Wyoming- where the wind never stops blowing and the closest homeowner living by us hasn't decided what he wants to do with the two HUGE piles of dirt that he has as a front lawn. Beside, Dust is just a Country Accent!

This is the Labor Day Weekend...we are not going to be laboring. We are going to be playing. Our friends from Oklahoma, Lips and family, are on their way, as we speak. They have already crossed the Wyoming border and I"M SO EXCITED!!! We are going to Yellowstone Park. We are going to spend some time in a cabin on the way. We are going to eat well, and play hard!

When we get home, the boys will go riding on their ATVs, and us girls are gonna be doing girl things. Like shopping, and shopping, and eating, and shopping and getting our nails done, and, in general, treating ourselves like princesses. We will watch movies and eat chocolate....yummmmm. Hummmmm, maybe I should get some marciano cherries, that sounds good, too.

I guess that's about all for now, now I just wait.....

As far as today goes, we went to Billie and Judi's place and brought in some lunch, Judi and I drooled over jewelry things to make. The boys played with their guns. Don't be nasty - the ones that you put bullets in and shoot at targets or kill something. Billie helphed the Coyote finish his stock, and they were happy campers.

0 comments: