Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I LIKE THEM CHUNKY !

I'm sure this will surprise everyone, especially me....I'm blogging again. I have too today because it is a very special day. 29 August 2006 at 1611 hrs. my Niece, Amy Hall, gave birth to her first child, after eight years of marriage! Travis and Amy have wanted a child from the very beginning, however, it didn't come to pass. They tried everything, including invetro three times, and the third time was a charm....they now have a new addition to their family. Let me introduce, Ella Kirsten Hall, 9 pounds, 8 ounces, and 19 inches tall. They say she has brown hair (both mom and dad are blond) so it will probably go light. Mom, dad, and Ella, are doing well.
As for me...so much water under the bridge....you know life, days come and go. I think I am on my way back, I had a fusion of 2 discs in my neck and my headaches are very infrequent now. I am not back among the driving, yet, I have three months for "hard labor" and I'm not there yet. But I can do most normal things, just no lifting, pushing, pulling or carrying. I go back to the surgeon Friday, the 31st. Maybe he will lighten my sentence.
I'm really hoping, since our friends from Oklahoma will be here on the 30th!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!! I can hardly wait!!! There is one change this year, I don't think we can call Kaitlyn, their daughter, the midget any longer. She has grown so much, she might have even longer legs than I. But, we are going to Yellowstone and all over. The girls get to hang out while the two guys go ATVing....so it should make for a great time all around.
OK, this is good for my first time back...I just have to say, CONGRADULATIONS TO AMY AND TRAVIS, AND ELLA, SHE'S FINALLY HERE!!!
OH, and if Lips should read this, you all be careful on the drive...but hurry, kinda, so you will get here fast. So the fun can begin!

0 comments: