Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Day of Surprises!

Well, how is your day going? I've experienced the full range of emotions today. How come it is, when you ask a man to do something.....they never get it right. They either go overboard, or do nothing. I asked the Coyote to just tip one of our blue spruce trees, because the wind has caused it to look like a cane, rather than a tree. I explained that by tiping the top, the tree would not grow any taller, but would fill out and become wider. I also, only asked, for the specific tree to be done. Well, I leave, go to the dentist for a teeth cleaning appointment, upon arrival, find that my gal has called in sick. No problem, I reset another appointment and return home. When I drive up, I see this THING in the grass (which of course is not green because it has been frozen and browned out for winter). As I drive closer to the "thing" I realized that it was the top of a Christmas tree. I parked the car, went and picked up the top of what was part of my tree. I entered the house and stopped the Coyote and asked him, "what is this" he proceeded to tell me it was off "one of the trees" he cut the top off. ONE OF THE TREES!!!!!!! How many did you tip? All the ones in the back and the two in the front, with a beaming smile......I was furious!!!
OK, decided I couldn't glue them back together, what will be will be, that was that. Then we went to Walmart...(our one of two shopping stores, the other being KMart). We got some food and looked around a little, then I got a great migraine, wow, bumping into everything and everyone. We checked out and came home. I laid down for a while, when the phone rang. It was the gal from Glendale (CA) workers comp. She gave me some really great hope that I might be able to have the surgery I have been trying to have for the passed three years. Wow, even with a migrain, I was so excited.
The Coyote is out shooting so, I guess I better close for now and start dinner. Hope you have a great evening, I'm gonna make mine quiet......I hope

1 comments:

~ A P R I L ~ said...

Goooooooood afternoon!! You really need to update YOUR blog. I keep missing you on messenger and I haven't had one free moment to call you. I can't wait till you're here next week! We're going to have so much fun!