Friday, March 03, 2006

FRIDAY CONFUSION

YIKES!!!!!! It's Friday already, where did Thursday go??? This blogging is a trip, I'M SO CONFUSED What happened yesterday, oh well, it's gone, HI to Friday, (Ihope this font will work so someone can read it.) If it's worth reading. Let's see, today was work day, I don't like that word. It's a four letter word. Do you realize how many four letter words their are that are distasteful? OK, I won't go there....

One of my favoritest grandaughter's called today; she got her report card. This is usually a scarey day. She learns a lot more than her report cards show. She's a lot like her dad and gramma....don't like tests. Don't like sittin in school, too much other stuff to learn, places to go and things to see. But she did pretty good, at least no failing grades this time.....it has happened before, but not often. For her spring break, she will be going to see her dad in Florida where she will be able to go to DisneyWorld. She's excited!!!

The rest of the day was pretty boring, you know, the usual. I vaccuumed, and cleaned and cooked. I did some more bills and all things considered, it was a stay at home day. We still haven't any snow, although it is supposed to snow tonight, hahaha, we have heard that before....Oh, speaking of no snow, our daughter called and said that her church was haveing a special prayer day for moisture. She lives in Buckeye, AZ. (That's close to Phoenix, AZ) and as the news has been saying, they have not had any moisture for over 133 days....it is so dry down there you could blow away...if you didn't weigh as much as I do...

I guess other than a grandaughter calling, the most exciting news was that Lips called and said that they are going to let her do the gastric bypass...the downside is that she doesn't get to go the doctor or hospital that she wanted. That really doesn't seem fair to me, since she has been going to that doctor, but what do I know.

Another interesting call came in today. They want to pave our little subdivision. It would ONLY cost $3300. per family....FOR PAVEMENT, get real, I like my gravel just fine thank you...I don't need another loan!

My Bev Doolittle lithos didn't get hung today and neither did my drapes, I know it's not Wednesday, but I have to whine because I have been after the ol' Coyote for two months now to help me do it. It's not like the pictures are small enough to handly, or that I am tall enough to stand on the stairs and put them on the wall in the place I want (the pictures, that is). And with the drapes, I have to cover three glass doors and be able to open the doors, with the drapes hanging....not an easy situation for one person to handle. Hopefully, tomorrow will prove to be a better day, and something I have been hoping for will mature. (no comments, I'm refering to the above mentioned 2 jobs, thank you)

Oh, now I remember why I lost yesterday, it was the funeral for my friend....it was a very sad day. But, the services were very nice. I just couldn't get thru the last song we were singing....God be with you till we meet again....The whole church was full with family and friends...it was a very nice tribute to a really great lady.

Ok, I'm gonna go have some cheetos and a coke, hope you have a great evening!

Cruella

0 comments: