Tuesday, August 05, 2008

CATCH UP















Ok..so much has been going on, I can't believe I'm so far behind. First off, the ol' coyote got his new blue machine, I think I'm naming it "blue boy" I own "big red" so now we have 2 atv's again. We love to ride, when it's not hot and there is no smoke. The fires have gotten really out of control. They have a strange way with fires out here. Being from California, where they fight fires, it's difficult because here they "monitor" fires. That is until they get so far out of control, then they decide they should do something when they have burned so much there is not much they can do, except wait for rain, or better yet, wait for winter when it will freeze it out. Just weird. Well shucks, phone call, gotta go, we'll talk a little more later...good night

0 comments: