Sunday, August 03, 2008

SWEET SABBATH DAY

I have to tell you, church was really different today. I have never attended a Relief Society lesson on the internet. Since it was a talk given by one of the twelve apostles, it must be ok to blog about it. Anyway, it was truly inspiring. the thought of discussing the Gospel was really exciting. I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ and wish I could share it with everyone but, alas, I am shy. I realize people who know me would take exception to that, but really...I wouldn't want to intrude on someones own beliefs or step on someones toes, so I tend to keep quiet...another trait that people who know me would probably disagree. Anyway, I just want to say how much I do love the Gospel of Jesus Christ and try to live as he would want all of us to live.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a beautiful page! I love your entry as well. :) Miss you and love you...oh ya, we made another batch of your cookies...delicious. :) Kelli

~ A P R I L ~ said...

Wooooooo hoooooooooo you did it!!!!!!! Im soooooooo proud of you!