Friday, April 24, 2009

APRIL 15TH TEA PARTY

Better late than never. Can you believe that Cody, Wyoming really had it's very own Tea Party???? Even in the snow. There were about 500 people that came out to protest high taxes and the bailouts and all that kind of stuff. I don't usually post political stuff, but, this is just going to far. People have to blame other people and everyone is "pushing the buck" and it's just getting really bad. The fore fathers of our country could never have seen what was going to happen on down the line. Especially when they sacrificed so much leaving "their country" to come here to begin a "Free" country. Wow, it is just mind boggling. Ok, enough of the soap box...

It's been so long since I blogged, I wrote a note about all the things we have done and what I needed to tell you, but, I have lost the note. So, here I sit, trying to rack my brain. Really, we have been busy...Part of the busy schedule has had to do with me and my neck, and "the city" worker's comp claim for me. It's a long story, so I won't bore you with all the cwap we have been dealing with. Suffice to say, my neck has been bothering me, so I made a follow-up appointment to see the doctor. In order to see the doc, we had to go have 2 MRIs one on the cervical spine and one for the thorasic spine. My cervical is getting worse. They fused discs 5 & 6 to 7 now, 3 & 4 have gotten worse. First I need to have physical therapy (which I detest) then I'm supposed to get another epidural. Well, phone call after phone call, fax after fax...we are still waiting for "the powers that be" to "allow" this to happen...I just wish one of "the powers that be" would understand how hurting is so debilitating; and, that time means something.

Uh oh, I think I published before I was done...maybe that was a hint...oh well, I guess I should go. It is snowing again, you know, I think this April has been snowyer than any month this winter, er, um, spring? Oh well, I love the snow it keeps the temperature down...lol.

With Spring starting, the ditch has been turned on, so the Ol' Coyote is back to the irrigation ditch work again. His busy season is beginning. The lawn maintenance and he is going to be planting another area of grass, plus working on the pipes and getting all the equipment ready.

Oh, I know one of the reasons we have been busy, we are becoming CERTS...no, not the candy, it's a part of Homeland Security. I gotta go for now, but I will follow up on this topic next blog....stay healthy, happy and outa trouble....ciao

1 comments:

~ A P R I L ~ said...

CERTS??????

I want to see Skipper's pinky out at his next Tea Party!