Thursday, April 09, 2009

SPRING IN CODY




This is what spring in Cody looks like...here it is the 9th of April and we got about 4" of snow, and still coming down...I'm sorry, but I love it!!! Usually to be sure we will not have another freeze and kill all the pretty flowers, we don't plant until after the first week of June...crazy, huh. It's really not that cold right now, it's 32. Usually it's in the teens.

Wow, two months since I posted, my bad...We just got back from our annual Oklahoma trip and I must say, I really hated to leave. We had so much fun!!! Here in Cody, you forget what it's like to really play. We had so much fun going to the malls, eating at real restaurants, like P.F. Changes and he Cheesecake Factory and going to Sams.....oh, so much fun. We played by day and enjoyed our trinkets by night....and Ms. OK fixes the best food, we had chicken and dumplings, breakfast burritos...and we bought shrimp and steak that she and bob fixed....best dinner anywhere....oh man, I'm slobbering just thinking about all that great food...lol. They had fixed their house different from the last time we were there and it looked so much bigger. Bob built a deck off the kitchen that is really great...great for bbqing and just sitting and watching the world go by. Ms. OK got a dinning room set from her mom that was so nice, it really looked great. And the front room was all different, looking really smart. But, the best place was MWH's bedroom. Poor thing, she always allows us to use her bedroom. They had completely re-done her room from the paint to the windows, to the bed and curtains. It looks like a (young adult) princess lives there. Anyway, we were way comfortable. And, even Bob had some new digs. He now has a huge shop. He can park the atvs and the truck plus have plenty of room to work on them in the same bldg.

The time is ticking and I have many more things to accomplish today, so I better leave it at this and just be more diciplined and blog more often, then I don't have to rack my brain at things I should have done...it's funny tho, I will be doing something or seeing something and I think, oh I will have to blog about that..then, by time I get to the computer, it's gone...I forgot what it was that was so exciting or fun....I think I have "oldtimers"...gotta work on that....Have a great day while I stay warm and enjoy my falling snow....ciao

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pix you posted. They make me want to hold Nosee and cuddle with Daysee. I envy your version of spring! Its SO much better than my version of spring (here in hell's armpit).