Saturday, December 09, 2006

BEGINNING TO LOOK LIKE CHRISTMAS

Hello again....first off I want to give you this fantastic site. It begins in French, but he is only presenting the act....and what an act. I felt it was so calming and quaint. Hope you enjoy it.

Go here to see it.

Ok, now about the rest of the day. It was a fun day. Ethel and I went to Adriano's for lunch, yum, the lasagne was wonderful. Then we drove over to the dollar store and had a great time laughing at all the cutsie tiny clothes for all those anarexic daft little brainless teenagers. There was some cute and fun Christmas items there, so we really had a good time.

Then we had to come home so Ethel could get ready to go out for the weekly Saturday dinner with relatives....boring......
So, I thru Skip in the car and we went to wally-world. I got some really fun stuff to decorate the Christmas trees we have growing in our yard. But, by time we got home, the Cody breeze had matasdasized to an almost gail...on pun there. I couldn't find anything to nail the stuff down, so I came in.

The Ol' Coyote had worked in his shop today. He had determined that his ATV was not as straight as it should be. So he started with a pole and I don't know what all, to push the bend out. Well, I guess things got so harried, that he had to call Fred to come over and stand on the ATV to hold it down while the Coyote pushed. Evidently, he was pushing Fred and the ATV all over the shop. After they finished, Coyote informed Fred that usually for a ride like that, you would have to surrender an "E" ticket!!!!

Hummmm, it's after midnight, I guess I should give in and go to bed. Need to get some rest before we go to church. We are singing in the Christmas choir, so we have rehersal tomorrow evening. WHICH JUST HAPPENS TO BE (drum roll, please) The Coyote's birthday.....it's his "06" birthday. So, I have ordered the cake and bought the ice cream for a little paraty after our rehersal.....

ok, ni-night, lynne

0 comments: