Monday, December 04, 2006

MUNDANE MONDAY

wELL, yesterday's color did not look really good, so we can try this. My day began with the usual Monday, physical therapy.....since I had such a rough weekend, I pleaded with my therapist to go easy today. He did. Even tho his dearly beloved Broncos lost, he was in a way good mood. So he was extremely gentle, however, he did have to put the electrical stim on....don't ask, I hate it....anyway, I got out of there by noon-thirty, came home, got the mail and Coyote was chompin' at the bit to get on over to wallyworld. So we load up and sure as shooting, yep, he had to make a stop at the ATV shop BEFORE we could go to Wallyworld......how come they always have to be first, it makes me so upset.

Well, we forgot most of what we wanted to get....yes, we had the list...the important items where not on the list (go figure) The Ol' Coyote heard from his friend Fred, that WM had a winch on sale and it was really a good one, they used it today, as a matter of fact. Wait 'til you hear why.......Well, when we were at WM coyote forgot to find/look at it (I was amazed, he never forgets to look at something he wants, it's usually the first stop, no matter what!...lol)

Oh well, back to using the winch...This Ol' Coyote is really sly, for a coyote. We have been talking about finding an old VW bug and making another Baja bug or Dune Buggy. Long story short, coyote's barber had a 1987 Suzuki Samuri taking up space. He wanted to get rid of it coyote offered $100 bucks, Frank/barber countered $500, Coyote said sold. Coyote came home and told Fred about the deal and they got Fred's big truck, the trick winch and trailer and went over and picked it up.

Now, I don't begrudge him the vehicle.....but let's look at reality. It's Christmas time, gifts are to be bought for OTHER people, and only when one has money. (well, two outa two, not bad) It's going to be interresting to see how the rest of the Joyous Season will go.

My venture today brought some closure for me. I bought some new pans in Phoenix and I was so excited. The brand name is Cooks. The are wonderful heavy stainless steel and a good selection of sizes. The really neat thing is that just last year, My friend Judy and I went to the True Valule hardware store and bought new Krona stainless pans. In order to justify me getting the Cooks pans, I needed a good home for my new Kona pans. Well guess what....I found just the place, my best friend in Miami, Oklahoma. Lips is really gonna be pleased when she sees HER new pots and pans. They are in the mail!!!!

Wish us luck or say a prayer that we are safe tomorrow, we have to drive thru deer/elk country to and from Billings to shop. Our optomotrist is there and we both have been having eye/glasses problems. With any luck, this will be the last time to take this trip before Christmas. Oh yum, I just thought of something, we can get a great pumpkin pie and some more avacadoes from Costco...I can charge there, yipeeeeeeeeee

Ok Chickidee, this confussed cruella is gonna be shutting down, it's tired out, and we gotta hit the pavement early. BTW Update on Daysee, our dufus rotty....she is doing a lot better, she only peeed in one bed today....and she is maneuvering much better. She still can't back-up. She is still funnier than ever....ok, I'm outta here, good night

0 comments: