Sunday, December 31, 2006

GOOD RIDENCE...HELLO 2007

Hi again....hopefully, this will be the last post of my 2006....

Let's see, just since I have talked to you, we have had "the King of Soul" (ok) die, Sadam Hung....yesssssssssss! and a dearly beloved great man who was one of our President's die, Gerald Ford. Also, my kitty had another seizure...she's still with us but due to the above mentioned events, we will not be getting her blood results back until Friday, so I hope she just stays quiet until then. Until we find out what is/was wrong with her.Gosh, my 2006 year sucked, big time! And, it doesn't help that I am growing older by the minute...lol I did, however manage to get a police report made for the fraud from Ebay, and was able to get in an MRI on the lumbar spine. Most of my year has been tied up....wishfully to burn...but, all in all, I am still alive and kicking, so it couldn't have been for not. We did have some good times and my surgery was a God send. I know I am truly blessed. But, I don't know if you ever heard the quote from Mother Theresa or not...this is how I feel, a lot of the time..."I know god doesn't give us anymore than we can handle...but, why does he trust me so much!!!!"With that in mind...I will close this little note with the other way I feel about life:"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but, Rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, SHOUTING"...HOLY SHIT .... what a Ride!!!!HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!good night to all...and may we all have a better 2007!

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

I am really hoping for a better year than 2006 too. Of course nothing can beat my wonderful new grandson but the rest of 2006 was a very hard year. I believe 2007 is going to be the year of NEW BEGINNINGS. I pray for wonderful new things for us all.
Sylvia

Sylvia said...

Cruella...Cruella...where for art thou Cruella?