Saturday, January 06, 2007

SIX DAYS OUT

Hi everyone....like no one reads this anyway, but I can pretend....So how have the first 6 days of your life been in the year of 2007. You know, after talking to some of my friends and family...not a whole lot has changed. I wanted 2007 to really be great! It's really being slow about it's greatness. I guess I should be thankful for small things, it could be a lot worse. At least, I have some family and friends, and still have a country that is free (according to "their" rules). It is better than any other nation around, so I'm really glad I'm here. Here in Wyoming, in my nice warm little house with my hubby, and my not so well kitty and my two dogs. I'm praying a lot for my house to stay in Wyoming. Boy, I can't believe that Dorothy lived in Kansas with Toto and they blew away....I've been to Kansas (not during a tornado, thank heaven) and it dosen't blow as much there as it does here. The ol' Coyote can't even go outside to take the Christmas tree down, because the wind will blow him away. They keep saying that it's gong to snow, and we keep hoping, but, this is day #6 and we haven't seen any yet. It must all be blowing over to South Dakota.

Oh well, this has been a very traumatic year thus far. We got thru day two with no problems, I thought for sure we were on our way. Scrrrrrrrrech, the brakes came on quick with Miss Kitty having a seizure on the third. We took her to Dr. Kristen and she took exrays and blood work. The only thing that is abnormal is her muscle enzymes. They are supposed to be 400 and her's are up to 23,000. What does that mean? I still don't know because we haven't heard why. They have to retest, so luckily they had enough blood left to retest. Anyway, I do believe that the seizure caused some damage somewhere. She can still walk the walk and talk the talk, but it did take her awhile to start talking. She would purrrrrrr, but not meow, weird? Now she seems ok, but very much slower than before, so I'm just grateful she is still with us for the time she has left.

After that trauma, Coyote took me to the doc's for an appointment. It seems I have some lumps, they are called lypomas. The doc figured out where they were and proceeded to say, "we can remove these, in the office"...cool, save me some money. Well, long story short, two and one half hours later... he made the decision that we would schedule the Surgical Center for the removal of the other two. I'm tough, but, dang, they couldn't find the silver bullet, and let me tell you....I hurt! Oh well, I guess I'll get over it. Phone call: OMG...Woody just called and said that Tigger just punched out a 14 yr. old boy at the park....wow, never a dull moment. I guess that kid isn't having such a good 2007 yet, either.

OMG...gulp, I didn't mean to omit her....she's one of the bestest.... I do have five granddaughters, however, I do need her numbers, for the legal beagle....stuff. I've asked before, and I still need yous's and her's ..... ;)

That was exciting, I had a post!!!!!! and it was a happy one.....thanks, lips....I wondered why I didn't get any cherries.....and I DIDN'T GET any cherries, from nobody, snifff, sniff.....poooooor meeeee. I think Walmart is predjudice against dark chocolate....and especially Cella dark covered cherries, with the clear syrup, it's the best, in case any people are readding this. And speaking of good things, Eragon is really good, too. And even the Night at the Museum...I don't like Stiller, but the show get's good. Robin Williams was my fav.....wow, that man is great whether he is acting or being a comedian.....and good ol' Owen Wilson, was good ol' Owen Wilson....what can I say...oh, I have to say one more thing, I just love Dick Van Dyke, too.
OK, I think I'm done, the Coyote is wantin' to go to bed....so, good night!


0 comments: