Sunday, January 28, 2007

SATURDAY/SUNDAY-WHATEVER...

Hello again. Here it is 0040 sunday morning and I can't sleep. I don't know who is louder Miss Kitty or the Ol' Coyote....so hear I am, just popped an herbal pill for sleeping. It's supposed to work in half an hour....yeah, right. I can't even get "good" stuff to knock me out, who am I kidding.

Saturday was a good day. I got my IPAQ and talked with my friend in WA so he could sorta guide me thru some of it. And we did accomplish some of it. I'm stuck right now. I have to download another reader for some things I want to download and the reader I want is giving me problems. So...I deleted it. Now, I have to go back in (tomorrow) and see if I can get the proper download. I think what happened is that the download I got was not for my pocket pc....I'm hoping anyway. (Time out, I have to go throw another log in the fire, it's 1 degrees right now..brb...OK, I'm back. When it gets that cold out, the fire just eats those logs. But, it's neat. I love the smell of a wood stove.

OK, onward and upward. Didn't hear from Alyssia, but we did get to hear from our daughter Kelli and the girls. They are all fine. The little ones are just as rambunktious as ever. Kel is doing a newsletter now, and I know that is fun for her. She is such the artist! I know it's NOT fun diong it on her shabby old computer that only works when IT wants to and not when she would like it to. And then, then, there's the whole thing about getting it out of the computer.....you know like "printing" on a REAL printer...Sorry Kell, I feel for you, honestly, I do. But see what you have learned??? You can make magic.....well, almost, anyway.

Didn't hear from the boys either, but, hopefully that is good news. It's the 2am/3am calls from them that make you crazy. Since we are here in Wyoming and they are in Florida....not like it's a hop, skip, and a jump if something critical were to happen. Oh well, I can't worry about things I cannot change, or have no control over. (I know that is a very poor sentence structure, sorry)

I heard briefly...VERY briefly from Lips. They were in their room awaiting their din din and I answered the phone and she says, oops, our dinner's here, I will have to call you back. WELL, I'm still waiting for the call...that shows you where I fit in their "Getaway Plans" ...lol I know they are having a good time, with all the pinch and giggling goin on....I'm happy they could get away for a couple days, it helps the stress level, what, with both of them holding down good jobs and keeping MWH on her toes. She is on honor roll, you know....Alyssia missed it by one grade...in her elective! Sheesh, shows where her priorities areN'T....

Well, it's been a half hour....hummm. do I feel sleepy....uhhhhh, no! But no surprise.
I have to tell you...The Coyote knew I wanted this IPAQ, ya know, well, we have been on this osterity program...it's killing me, we don't go out to dinner anymore, I gotta think up something different to cook, I hate that...the thinking up is worse than the cooking...and he will clean up, if I cook. So, really, I don't have a bad deal going. But, a woman likes to be treated once in a while. So anyway. He finally spied the IPAQ...I was surprised, he didn't blow a gasket, nor did he flip his lid....he just looks at me with this twinkle in his eye and says, "Osterity program, huh, what happened to the osterity program." Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllll, but he wasn't that upset. All he did is say, "give me some money, I wanna go buy my distributor cap and blah blah blah, so I gave him $40, and sent him on his way.....A HAPPY MAN!!! Thats' the best kind. So then, when he got home and did some stuff in the shop, he comes in and says, "How would you like to go to Powell and have EL TAPATIO for dinner....WWWWWWWWWWAAAAAA HHHOOOOOOOOOOO, he musta been feeling might good. So we did just that. We left and went to the Sunset House (a family restaurant) in town, to see Judy's "engagement" ring. (this is funny because they have been living together for 16 years) But, she got DIAMONDS!!!! Nice ring on her finger, three nice stones. The center one is the largest and the one on either side is just a tweek smaller. So clean and really looks great on her finger. She is so excited we tonld her she better come in for a landing, before the wind catches her and we never see her again.....Those are the first REAL diamonds this girl has ever had.

Ok, then we had a great drive to Powell (30 miles from the house) and a wonderful dinner at El Tapatios. Another great drive back to ...oh wait a minute....I forgot the really fun thing everyone does on a Saturday night....we drove thru the car wash, YYYaaaaaaaaa Hoooooooooo....big night on the town!!!

If this post doesn't make much sense and is kinda jumbled and jumpy...that's just normal for my brain. It never knows for sure wherer it wants to go, or where it wants to be....so I apologize if it was difficult to follow...If I stay at this for a while, maybe I will get better...but, then there is the alternative...but we will dwell on the positive for now....guess I better give up and go back to the rumble room, ya'll take care.

Good night!

0 comments: