Tuesday, January 23, 2007

SHOW NIGHT

Good evening.....It's actually early evening, because Gail and I are goin' to the movies...we are going to see, "Happily Never After"...we need a good laugh..hopefully it will work out that way. It's been a stressful week.

Last Wednesday, I had minor surgery, at the surgery center. It's a long story, but the doctor's office (2-1/2 hours later) was not the place to remove a small tumor. So, he scheduled me in the S.C. a week later. Wow, in the office, it was local only, ouch! I thought I was over reacting until I saw what he took out, yuk! Coyote said the doctor at several times had his finger inside me, under my ribs, to the depth of his second knuckle, trying to dig out the tumor. As soon as he cut to "pop" it out, the tumor fell apart, he said it was like an orange that split into sections...whatever. So, a week ago tomorrow was my surgery for the other two to be removed. I haven't been able to sleep well, because one was on my back and two on my front. There is no position comfortable. Think about it, even when you are on your side, you have to find a place where your arms and legs don't fall off......lol

Other happenings, let's see. Oh, the Ol' Coyote has been working overtime to get things set up so he can build a radio controlled airplane. He has so many hobbies, it's like he nails his foot to the ground and I spin him, and whichever way he stops, that's the hobby he works on for the day. Today was car day. He changed the oil and filter in his truck. Then he drove both the vehicles out of the garage to give the garage a bath. It's been so cold here, and so much snow around, that the "little" chores have been put aside. The other little normal daly chore not been able to do, picking up the poo (I know you needed to hear this, but think about it, it is important) the poor dogs where on their tiptoes dodging all the landmines out there....six shovelsful, peeeeeewwwwww.

Well, after that yuky duty, hahaha, Coyote decided he got a reward. So, he went to his shop an played on his new little car. He drained some stuff and looked at this and that and just loved his new little '87 samuri...we haven't driven it yet.....

Then he even thought of me and checked the other bookcase that is still in the fire savlage. He came in and told me that it needs a back, anad he has the 1/4" plywood big enough to cut, and stain and back the bookcase, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Then we can bring it in the basement, in the theater room to put the extra dvds that wouldn't fit in the beautiful cabinet Mr. C(oyote) made. It really is a great cabinet!

Kitty is doing better. We give her half a baby asprin wednesday and Saturday. Her paw is better, she can walk on it and you can touch it now, without her bitting your hand off. Thank you for all your prayers, in her behalf....I need her.

Oh, the other most bizzare thing the Ol' Coyote did yesterday was to make Fruitcake. Now, this is really strange, for a man that doesn't cook. He loves the real fruitcake, not the kind you buy, the kind Carol Hughes makes. No one, or No storebought fruitcake has ever measured up to hers. So he got a receipe from a family here and he couldn't wait to make it. So, he made it. I came out to see how he was doing....there were no measuring spoons around and I got a little worried. So I said, "have you measured anything?" Oh yeah...."with what?" a teaspoon. Like a teaspoon for drinking tea? Yeah, it's a teaspoon.....Oh Welll....like the man says, "I'm a bad ass, I can do anything"....so I tried to help and helped with the oven temp, paming the pans, etc.....we took it out when it was done, turned it upside down on the wire rack, so we didn't have to dig it out, after it cooled....it's amazing the things men don't know about cooking.....anyway, bottom line.....the Ol' Coyote sez, It's good, you should try it, it's really good!!!"

With that, I'm going to say good night and see ya at the movies!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: