Sunday, January 07, 2007

SWEET SUNDAY

Happy wwwiiiiiiiinnnnnnddddddyyy Sunday to you!!!! It's still blowing here. I want my snow...what was it that George I quoted from Dana Carvey....."Ain't gonna happen, wouldn't be prudent..." hummmmm, what can I say. Oh well, I know we will get snow sometime. Except, now I heard that this is an El Nino year and it is supposed to be the hottest yet!!! WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? Better stock up on the water...good old sams bottled water. It's good for (I think) 2 years, surely it will get used by then. I know it would at this house. And, also, batteries. So when the electricity goes out, you can use those battery operated fans and flashlights.

So what did you all do on this fine first Sunday of the New Year? I went to church for a little, then came home and rested for awhile, and then got on the computer. I'm searching....I want another toy... I have decided that I don't like having my phone and pda all together. So now, I want a really cool phone that has a camera and that I can DOWNLOAD my favorite tunes. I miss not knowing who is calling me. With the Treo it only has stuffy rings that are boring. And, I'm so affraid that I am going to leave my phone/treo somewhere and sheer panic would set in, totally, instantly.....like, I would bust out balling. I just can't handle that pressure anymore. My brain's memory chip is full and I can't remember or think of half the stuff I used to, sheeesh!

Well, the Ol' Coyote is glued to Myth Busters (a little goes a long way for me) so I am trying to get all this done before the dinner bell rings. Lasagne tonight, yum.
Anyway, I have been trying to find this HP, IPAQ model #HX2495. It's really cool and I can hook up to the wifi wherever there is one available, like, oh I don't know, since I'm in Cody, WY, it's not going to be at the local Starbucks.....LOL So, it will just have to be our local Mickey Deeeeeeeeeeees! But anyone I visit, or any place I go with wifi, I can just log on to this neat little toy and my phone will be separate so I can hear my fun little, oh...so&so is calling....yaaaaaaa!

Now you probably are rolling your eyes and going, oh brother, where did she come up with this one....well, it was because of our company. Tim has one, and it is so cool, you don't have to pay for the internet because you just mooch of someone else, works for me, I have wifi and I don't mind sharing with a select few....anyway, It also hooks up with any bluetooth stuff, now this is where I am confused. If it works with bluetooth stuff, shouldn't I just be able to use my bluetooth for my phone, well, I don't have any paperwork, so I have to look into that. Also, I don't think I want to walk around with "the star ship enterprise" in my ear all day long! But, I'm excited...another toy. Boy, I wish I could get the Las Vegas channel for Tuesday. That's the day all the new techy toys are being displayed and I hear....Apple is going to run away with the best toy. That's ok....maybe then, my toy will go down in price and I can get it sooner....who knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwws!

OK, it's about that time, I can hear that bell, getting ready to ding...So I will wish you all a good evening. We had a lot of fun with our friends. They were only here 2 sleeps and one day, so we had to hussle. We went to Wallmart, of course, for supplies, then the Museum, the Mural Bldg., The Irma for a dinner, and Bubba's for a breakfast. We had an elk roast here for dinner. We did well. Laughed and talked and ate like Kings. The only thing I didn't get to do was take Helen to the Willow Fence Tea Garden.....Now that place is worth coming to Cody!!!

Just one more little note, Curi (Miss Kitty) seems to be doing better, whew, I'm so glad, hope she continues until she is alllllllll better.

Here's to happy eating and a good evening, Good Night

1 comments:

~ A P R I L ~ said...

Lynne, I am so freakin' proud of you!!!!!!!! YOU DID IT!!!!!!!