Wednesday, June 25, 2008

LAZY SUNNY DAY

hi everyone. It's been just a lazy day so I thought I would post a short one. Last night we went and saw Get Smart, it was pretty good. Lots of laughs. I'm waiting to see wall-e. I have read so much about the making of it, it should really be good with all the robots and the way they have made the sounds.

the other fun thing I have been doing is finding people from my old stomping grounds (glendora, California). I used to be a Girls camp director and lately, I have been finding some of the girls. It's been really fun. The ones I have located are now married and have families of their own. it's just so neat to see them adults and happy with their own lives. who woulda thunk....time marches on. I'm really happy for all of you.

my life has been pretty boring lately, i don't know why, i am just having a difficult time getting started....doing anything. it's really driving me crazy. i have time to do things and no desire to get them done. and, heaven knows, there is plenty to do. tonight we were invited to some folks home for a bbq. there were about 7 different couples there and we had a fun time. the food was great and the entertainment was great, too. we all just sat around and talked and then gordon got out his guitar and played and sang some songs.
we had some homemade ice cream with strawberries and peaches, really good stuff.

guess i'd better go for now, we are hopefully going to go 4-wheeling tomorrow, so until then, have a good night.

1 comments:

Janna said...

Hello! If you want to catch up with some more YW... click on my Blog link and you'll find all the Crook Family! How are you guys?

-Janna