Monday, September 04, 2006

ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER RIDE

Robt. and the Coyote got up early today and went on a ride into Sunlight Basin. While they were gone, I got to talk to Jim Cook about Deb and that was nice. He gave me the name of a florist in Soddie Daisy where they lived. So I was able to call the florist and they were open today, so the woman was really nice and took my order. She will be fixing a nice basket for Deb. There will be roses, babies breath, Irises, Daisys, lots of other flowers all in a basket with a white banner that will say, "To my best friend". I think she and the family will like that. Then I signed it from the both of us. I sure wish I could be there for the services, Wednesday, 6 September 2006, @ 10am. I'm glad that Jim and the family understand that we can't get there....but it really sucks.
We took the day easy and when the boys got home, everyone was tired. We stayed home and fixed Chicken Fajita's for dinner and looked at the great pictures that Robt. took all day. Great scenery and beautiful views. They even got a really close picture of a group of deer. All in all, the day was good. No one got hurt, no machines dies. The midget took both the rotties for a walk (one at a time) They pull her the first part of the walk, then they walk beside her on the way home. Those girls are gonna miss that girl when she leaves to go home. Oh, one other place we girls went today, The Buffalo Bill Dam. When it was built, it was the tallest dam around, in 1905. It was really a difficult task. The weather got as low as 116 below zero. I can't remember how long it took, but they did go thru a lot of people before it got done.

Tomorrow we leave for the park and our fun little cabin, we are all excited. So I will talk to you later....good night

0 comments: