Saturday, September 09, 2006

SATURDAY NIGHT

Golly, here it is Saturday night and here we sit, quietly in our little house, just the cat, 2 dogs and the coyote and me. It's so quiet and lonesome. I miss my friends. They left yesterday, early and I wish they were back already. We had such a great time. That midget is a kick. She keeps you laughing all the time. And, she has gotten so pretty, changing from a child into a young lady. Can you believe it.......her legs are longer than mine!!!! Sheesh, it's amazing, simply amazing how they grow now a days.

We all had so much fun in the cabin and in the park. We got to spend two whole days in the park searching for animals and looking at the sites. Wow, the colors are changing already...It's just so beautiful, green, red, yellow and orange. My only complaint was that the Derby fire in MT caused all the smoke to lay in the Park and in our Big Horn Basin....I miss my blue skies and puffy white clouds. I'm hoping the fire will get put out soon. They have lost over 20 homes and still counting. It's so sad for all those families.

We got home Thursday night and all of us were exhausted. Needless to say, with them leaving the next morning EARLY, we all just went to bed. They left around 6am and Skip and I just looked at each other....we couldn't decide to go back to bed or stay up and start the day. With so many things to do, we just stayed up and started our chores.

Today is Saturday and we worked around the house, went to Wally World, I needed some yogurt and Skipper needed some stuff, too. I got to talk to Jim today and he is cleaning all of Deb's things out. He is selling an antique upright piano on ebay and he told me he didn't know what to do with her antique tredle SINGER SEWING MACHINE....I told him I would take it. He said he would take it to the mail people and all I would have to do is pay for shipping....WOWWWWWIE, I couldn't believe it. So I'm really excited about that. It needs a belt and some other things, but shoot, I've always wanted one of those and the plus is that it was my best friend's......I'm just so excited!!!!!!!!!!

Another call I got today was from my oldest Grandaughter, Alyssia. We got to talk for over 20 minutes....that's rare. Usually, her mother has so many things for her to do that we never get to talk. I'm really hoping we get to see her when we go to her dad's house in November.....hope,....hope.....hope. We have not gotten to see her for a year, not fair....not even right.

This was the day for calls. My neice Amy called and we talked about her new baby girl, Ella Kiersten Hall. I can hardly wait to see her. We are going to Washington, for the baby's blessing on Oct. 8, 2006. We don't get to stay too long, the coyote doesn't like to stay away from the house too long......

Speaking of the coyote, he just finished watching his movie, Batman Begins, so I guess I better close so we can get ready for Choir Practice in the morning, before church. Time to turn in, I wonder where Lips and the family are? They are still driving home. They went up to Dead Wood after they left here. I heard from her earlier and they were somewhere in Kansas, still a long way from their home in Miami, Oklahoma...Sure hope they are safe.

I can't believe that I didn't blog in 5 days, wow, we must have been really busy.....good night!

3 comments:

~ A P R I L ~ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
~ A P R I L ~ said...

We're HOME! We had such a great time visiting you, words just aren't enough! Thank you so much for putting up with us! WE HAD A BLAST!

We got home Saturday night about 11:30pm and we were exhausted. Thanks again for EVERYTHING! We all had a fantastic time and we all miss you aleady!

~ A P R I L ~ said...

It's been days since you posted, what's up? I miss reading your blog.