Sunday, September 17, 2006

WEEKEND

Golly, the weekend has come and gone AND I STILL HURT!!!! Ok, I'm done complaining. But, I just had to say it. Because, tomorrow is Monday and that starts therapy, all over again. Don't worry, I'll get used to it and not say anymore about it.....hopefully.

How was your weekend? Good, I hope. Mine was very uneventful. I spent most of it in bed. But I will have to tell you. My sweetie, the ol' CodyCoyote, went to go fly model airplaines and he got rained out. But that was a good thing for us. The head of the fly club had brought 4 lbs of Elk meat to make hamburgers. Since the rain came, Port gave codycoyote 2 lbs. to bring home and do whatever. WELL....let me tell you....we had some AWESOME CHILLI, made by the Ol' Coyote.......maaaaaaaaaaaaann, he really outdid himself. That was the best chilli I have ever eaten....Bring on the Elk hunting season....if only we could get a tag, dang, it was super.

Saturday it rained and the temps changed dramaticly. The weather reports were for rain/snow for today, but it's just been spiting, so the only chance we have this weekend for snow would be tonight....ain't gonna happen. It's 43 now and I don't think it wants to snow yet. We usually get our first snowfall the first week of October, I was hoping this would be a different year.

This is sad, I honestly can't think of anything else I did (thaat was fun and worth talking about), so, I guess I will sign off for today and hope for a better tomorrow. Ciao!

1 comments:

Sylvia said...

Cruella, where are you?