Sunday, September 03, 2006

A DAY OF REST & REGROUPING

Well, this being Sunday we didn't do too much. Robt. and the Coyote spent most of the day in the shop, trying to figure out just exactly what parts were needed to put Humpty Dumpty back together again. The Coyote came in thru half the day and announced, "well, we figured it will ONLY take AROUND $1,500.00 to fix things. That being the case, it's going to be a while until H.D. gets fixed. In the mean time, since Robt. is still here to ride, the Coyote is using my machine, OMG! Say your prayers rabbit....I like my machine, I wanna keep my machine.

Lips and the midget and I went to Wally World and K-Mart to pick up some last minute things for our fun trip to Yellowstone where we will be spending one night in a cabin. Then we will spend the next day in the park. I hope we get to see lots of animals.

0 comments: